• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

I'm going to be on at 5:00 PM CST and will try...

I had a few contacts earlier today. WDX-163 Michigan, WDX-933 PA, WDX-303, South Carolina, 291 Ohio and a few others I can’t remember. But you have to keep in mind, these were all within a 25 minute window. Nothing before and nothing since.
Thanks for the qso, fellas!

Went down to the truck this afternoon to drop some supplies off for the upcoming week. Turned the radio on and didn't get anywhere on SSB. However I was able to make a contact with 101 mobile in Florida on 26.805 FM! Turns out he is a fellow Ohio resident on vacation! Not bad for 50 watts mobile!

JD

Boy, it's interesting that some say cb is dead. I tried yesterday on lsb16 with no luck but on 38 of 40 channels I heard people talking. Lots of skip, some locals. Now, I understand that conditions at that moment in time were just right, but thats a good amount of people enjoying our hobby across North Amer. So to those that say 11 meters is dead I say bully.

Well. Someone is actually standing by there. Called from NW Arkansas in the mobile and made a good contact with 852 out of Las Vegas, NV.

PS. @Hairball What do you do about those hairballs. I suggest some detangler and a twice per week comb out. Works on my pups.

Well. Someone is actually standing by there. Called from NW Arkansas in the mobile and made a good contact with 852 out of Las Vegas, NV.

PS. @Hairball What do you do about those hairballs. I suggest some detangler and a twice per week comb out. Works on my pups.
Don't know if you contacted others, but it was good to talk to you Homer. You were just slightly above the noise level but sounded good on the quad 6...WDX3820.

Reactions: HomerBB
Homer,
I've found 5w30 and cat tranquilizers keep the Hairballs to a minimum. Sometimes when we break out the catnip a shot of dairy creamer does the trick.

LSB 16 WEEK-END NET: March 4th and 5th, 2023

Everyone knows the routine by now. We'll start the effort Saturday at noon and aim for every hour on the hour as the prime hailing times. We'll repeat on Sunday.

DXers of the North America unite!
See you guys on Sunday,back to Burgerland for me!!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.