• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

Stand up against tyranny

Do we continue to allow these thugs in high places to rob us of our rights or do we do something about it.
We The People,For The People,By The People,not we the elitists,for the elitists,by the elitists.
All it takes for evil to take over is for good men to do nothing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 188
The sale of guns under the Obama administration is more than in recent years under pro-gun presidents. AKs and the like, as well as assault rifle variants are over the counter nowadays.

Just saying. He's gotta play both sides of the fence, a devil's advocate if you will, or we'll have him impeached.

Reactions: 1 person
The sale of guns under the Obama administration is more than in recent years under pro-gun presidents. AKs and the like, as well as assault rifle variants are over the counter nowadays.

Just saying. He's gotta play both sides of the fence, a devil's advocate if you will, or we'll have him impeached.

I think that he can only be impeached or a civil matter.?
Obama is the just the tip of the movement that's going on. As you can see,Feinstein back in March(?) went to the prez with a proposal to go after any rifle that has military style design to it plus limit everything to just a ten round mag. Their main push is to get the American public back to just owing traditional hunting rifles,shotguns,and handgun all the whole the liberal media is working their magic to sway the viewing public to accept be ideals that conform with the haters philosophy. I think the assault rifle gun ban from overseas might become local as they are going after U.S. gunmakers that purchase overseas guns and mod them just enough for sales stateside.
I wouldn't be ranting and raving about the issue if I weren't serious about it.

I'm not buying Glenn's book. Are you a salesman? Maybe I like the info, but I don't need to support that guys success.

I'm not buying Glenn's book. Are you a salesman? Maybe I like the info, but I don't need to support that guys success.

No I'm not. Glenn is the proverbial canary in the coal mine. Also he has a higher platform and a broader field of vision to see where all the rats are politically,financially,and morally and to warn America when something is wrong in our nation. Yes,he does plugs for certain products but that's beside what his program is all about.

Without a doubt, this is the dumbest assed post you've ever posted on here.

So what do you not like about it?

P.S. I bought the book to see what he's saying. Waiting for it to arrive. Your comment doesn't phase me either. I'm used to people mistreating me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.