• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

rofl

Carry this Good Luck Buckeyes India Bean in your Pocket or in your puse.for Good Luck Rub it in your Hand from time to time it will bring you good Luck.its good also for Athletes to carry with them to win a big game,.get one it will be a empowering in your life..one for just.$3.99..

That might be popular with female athletes since they carry them in their puse. LMAO!

no no. very effective, high quality item. when i stick a set inside my amp, my 2 x 4cx15000 box does not splatter at all. and i get 850 clean watts out of my dx250hdv with 100 watts drive. you have to get them gold plated & drop them inside of the power supply while keyed at max output. yup, when gold plated, very efficient at cleaning up spectral impurities.

Reactions: 1 person
I remember the pet rock, but when I was a little kid, it was the rabbits foot. Some of the farmers here still believe in and carry a rabbits foot. LOL

I must admit though, I have never seen a rabbit with less than 4 legs, so you got to wonder.

I remember the pet rock, but when I was a little kid, it was the rabbits foot. Some of the farmers here still believe in and carry a rabbits foot. LOL

I must admit though, I have never seen a rabbit with less than 4 legs, so you got to wonder.

don't forget the Mexican jumping beans

The world turns in mysterious ways. I had lot's of little envelopes of Jumping Beans as a kid. Hadn't thought of them in years, then just the other day Someone in a forum mentioned them to. Just strange. :)

Lmao, I think the general idea of the rabbits foot was the rabbits were generally dead first.

Lmao, I think the general idea of the rabbits foot was the rabbits were generally dead first.

Exactly, so having even four rabbits feet didn't help them at all, they are dead. LOL

I always use to kid those old men about that part of their superstition, but it was never received well. Made them think though.

By the way, you can still get Mexican Jumping Beans from Amazon of all places, $2.99 for 6 of them in a little box. I got a couple boxes for my g-nephews, and the look of wonder on their faces was priceless. LOL And they all were alive when I got them. **Jump_im**

I have a buckeye tree in my yard and let me tell you if they are such good luck why does it hurt like h**l when I step on one? I would give mine away if someone wanted them....Bring a chainsaw and take the whole tree!

How about horseshoes?

Some people think a horseshoe's gonna bring them lots of luck.
A horseshoe is a lucky charm, of course...
But for every set of horseshoes human beings use for luck,
Somewhere in this world's a barefoot horse....:tongue:

How about horseshoes?

Some people think a horseshoe's gonna bring them lots of luck.
A horseshoe is a lucky charm, of course...
But for every set of horseshoes human beings use for luck,
Somewhere in this world's a barefoot horse....:tongue:

And you have to hang it so the ends point up. Otherwise, the luck runs out!

RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.