• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sad News

RugRat235

May 1, 2005
Bill at bills2way is calling it quits after years of service to radio. hes looking to sell out and has some really good deals. i'm sure his business will be missed.

:( Sad indeed! I got my delta force from him when they first came out.Ready to go out the door,and it's been a great performer for sure.Talked w/him on the phone when placing the order and he was VERY professional and courtious.A "gentlemen"
to say the least.I think w/all the competition (internet) it was just more than he could contend with.I'm sure he has more satisfied customers from the MANY past years that he has no regrets :D He will surely be missed.Good Luck Bill.
Slim CDX285

Yep Bill was around the net since 96. He used to have quite a selection.I remember when he has the little Titan radios for $99.00

NorthStar said:
Yep Bill was around the net since 96. He used to have quite a selection.I remember when he has the little Titan radios for $99.00

ANd I bought a Titan Radio with the mod done from Bill. Still have the radio in the box. I used the once and it work's great.. Sorry to here about Bill.. Good Luck Bill.

I posted about Bills2way a few months back in Annoucement section.Yep, losing a great icon and his west coast shop will be missed. JAFO welcome back,it's good to see ya!!
73,Stu

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.