• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SAMS CB photofact # 292 Wanted

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
Need to find Sams CB Photofact #292 to complete my set. I've been watching Ebay forever, but #292 never comes up for sale. Anyone on the Forum have one you would be willing to sell ??? Also, need a factory service manual for the Realistic TRC-490, or a good copy. PM me if you have either of the above. Thanx and 73s.

Need to find Sams CB Photofact #292 to complete my set. I've been watching Ebay forever, but #292 never comes up for sale. Anyone on the Forum have one you would be willing to sell ??? Also, need a factory service manual for the Realistic TRC-490, or a good copy. PM me if you have either of the above. Thanx and 73s.

Hi Unit 399

I have a excellent condition Sams Photofacts #292 however I don't really want to sell it.
But I would consider trading for another Photofact. Do you have any duplicates?
If so let me know the #'s and perhaps we could make a trade (if there's one I need). 73,
Whippersnapper

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.