• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scope help

Nov 2, 2015
Hello I got this scope for a steal I think. Can anyone tell me the exact model number just from the picture?
I want to get a manual printed up. I have never used one before so this should be fun. Seller had already boxed up and didn't really know the model number. Thanks I'm sure I'll be back with plenty of questions
Tom

Attachments

• received_1204352949599647.jpeg
    received_1204352949599647.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 28

Are there probes and other things still available for this unit? As I said I have never used one and don't know what all I can really use it for other than modulation.

Good find there. Might want to have it calibrated though as it appears the last time it was done was in 98. Or are there other calibration stickers on it? At any rate it is a good find for the price!! As far as the calibration that is up to you. It certainly won't hurt anything. Maybe your wallet LOL!! Have a good one.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Well unfortunately it didn't survive shipping. Some knobs are bent and broken. I did get all my money back from PO insurance and got to keep the scope. I have found a guy that will restore and calibrate it for 65.00 it will cost about 60 to ship it each way.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Well unfortunately it didn't survive shipping. Some knobs are bent and broken. I did get all my money back from PO insurance and got to keep the scope. I have found a guy that will restore and calibrate it for 65.00 it will cost about 60 to ship it each way.
Have a ups store ship it for you there the best when it comes to shipping,they have all the custom packing material.

I see 465B's and 475's often on Craigslist for around $100-150 locally that are working. Should be easy to find one at a good price at a larger hamfest. Putting a want for one on Craigslist also might get one at a good price. There are a zillion 465 and 465B scopes out there.
However, if you can get the one you have repaired for that cost and $120 shipping, that would be pretty good. I would want to be sure of the repair costs and have some dialog with the repair guy about it if you haven't already.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.