• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Siltronix Commanche 1011d 10 meter Tube radio (with 11meter mod done)

8113 Northern MN

Aug 9, 2013
Virginia,MN
Looking to sell ($250 )or perhaps trade this old fella for something newer in the CB category.
Excellent condition and working solidly! Has been taken care of and frequently cleaned.
Absolutely only blemish is a small piece of plastic missing from the bottom left corner of the Mic stand. Was damaged during a move while packed in a box. Does not affect its ability to work at all and is only an eye sore.
2a83muo.jpg

Interested in any 11 meter radios with frequency counters already in them or the external on top. Let me know if ya have something I may be interested in!
sxdlzb.jpg

Looking to sell ($250 )or perhaps trade this old fella for something newer in the CB category.
Excellent condition and working solidly! Has been taken care of and frequently cleaned.
Absolutely only blemish is a small piece of plastic missing from the bottom left corner of the Mic stand. Was damaged during a move while packed in a box. Does not affect its ability to work at all and is only an eye sore.

Would you be interested in a Galaxy DX93T in great condition?
2a83muo.jpg

Interested in any 11 meter radios with frequency counters already in them or the external on top. Let me know if ya have something I may be interested in!
sxdlzb.jpg

I disagree. it's good to have these because it gives you an idea of going rates, and how often things come up. I use these old ads for research, keeps me from getting carried away on my ebay bids.
just stick a sold post at the end, maybe in a big font in case the thread continues after the sale.

I'm sorry I missed this. want to make me feel really bad, tell me you would have taken a northstar dx-990 in trade.

I most likely would have. I actually got ripped off in the deal I made. Traded a Eagle Tomahawk base station for it, absolultely horrible audio and receive on it. Used it for a couple days and through it on the shelf

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.