• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Smoke in the Western NY and elsewhere...

sunbulls

Apr 25, 2017
Usually we have pristine air quality here in the Adirondack foothills, but not today. Hopefully the smoke will clear before too long.
It’s bad in this area. I started to tear up and cough on my way back from the mailbox. It looks like the dense fog we get in our valley sometimes in the early morning. We bought an air sanitizer a few months back. So far it’s been holding its own. I’ll mask up the next time I need to go outside, but plan on staying indoors whenever possible. I now wish our dog was able to use a mask on potty breaks, but he’s not trained to use one. Something to think about... Pushed in face breeds like the bulldog are not the best breathers...

Reactions: whiteastro

We started to notice it yesterday and today is even worse. I think instead of sending troops to help these rag bag countries We should send people to help our good neighbors to the north of us. It would be a Win Win proposition.

We have had the haze in the air in Delaware for a while now. It's daylight, but you can look right at the sun, not bright like normal. Just like it's overcast with a cloud that fills the sky.

There are also big fires in New Jersey, we need lots of rain for sure.

Second day of smoke and haze here at the NY/NJ metro area. Air quality has never been worse.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.