• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SNOWCAP AMPS ?

snoope said:
Ok,

That down right "hurts" when you say you can just drive over too Boo's ;) JJD... ;) ;)

Here it is close to the "Holidays" ... folks are feeling festive :LOL: :LOL: , Mr.Boo and Mr.Pain are back on the "AIR" ;) :D :D ,talking about "warm soldering irons" and such :idea: :idea: :!: .........2006 looks to be a great year for all those good 'lil boys and girls out in" DX Land" ;) 8) 8)

Snoope back hiding in the snow...Ho-Ho-Ho

I did take measurements in the" Granite" for a "Small" diamond plated box..... ;) :LOL:

Sometime's it just make's ya feel warm in fuzzy all over, to live right down the street, from one of the best amp builder's of all time! :beer

By the way -=Peakaboo=-...Paint my New 16-pill Black... :guitar

I have at least one of most amp models/ makes out there.
I had to get the local law to knock on rd's door, but I got my 3 and 8 pill amps after they helped.
Now.........I've run the 8 in my mini van for almost 10 years(don't remember exactly/ age?).....but at 18+ volts it has always run 2k and more.
It looks like a 'runner up, home made box....but I've not had one problem with the amp.

BTW........it will run fine at 24+ volts but I choose not to.

Been a while guys...........I've pretty much been off the air . Didn't even know Peak and Pain were still going strong.
I have 4 of peaks boxes. Plus, every used amp I have bought I sent to Peak to have it "Jokerized"........!!
Last I talked to him, his local biz had him snowed under.

Happy Mother's day, Y'all..............
................Ol'Ben

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.