• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sony ICB 2500 40 channel SSB CB BRAND NEW IN BOX

space cowboy

Quack Quack
Oct 16, 2012
Michigan
$T2eC16V,!ycFIdRdtTfzBSTiGBZYQQ~~60_57.JPG

This radio is new , never used or mounted. It was kept inside a climate controlled room. It has only been open to look at it and take photos.
It has never seen power, I can only assume it works. It a very rare CB radio with SSB 40 channels. These were overly built , and have some of the BEST receive transmit in any transceiver. Again this one was never used, still in the box. Comes with mic, manual, bracket, and box with matching serial #s

The BAD , it has sit in its original box and the black trim bezel around the face has shrunk and cracked. Its only on the bottom , I think its because their is curves on the bottom cover. Please check pictures , not bad at all. I just want to be honest and describe it accurately. Radio is new , just time has caused the plastic to crack. The owners manual has a copyright date of 1977 , not sure how old this radio is , or end production date. But its Old and advanced CB for the time.

This would make a very nice addition to anyone's collection. Super Rare radio.

Selling AS IS , No returns. I am selling for a friend who is in need of some cash. Please keep a eye out on my auctions. He has asked me to post a few items from his collection. I do not garantee that it works , its still new, never used, but old.

Shipping will be a flat $20 in the local USA

Old post I know, but mine has a low AM audio with seemingly NO way to turn it up.

Service manual is readily available online and it is a solid 80 pages.

Retro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.