• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

still waiting for callsign

Mine took nearly a month, and that was pre-shutdown. Turned out to be a paperwork problem, but I nearly got depressed! :laugh:

Congrats on passing! Which one?

RT307

It's better than it was, but that's no help for it. First license took 90 days to get here, snail mail, and was only good for 1 year. Glad that mess is over.
- 'Doc

:laugh:
Yes passed my test on 9/28/13. hummmm the government is slow enough, wonder how long that shut down will slow this down.

As a general rule, if you haven't waited a month for your callsign, you're being impatient. I will ask this, though: have you looked yourself up in the ULS database License Search? If you're already in there, you can broadcast on the frequencies you're allowed. It's quite possible that your callsign has already been established, but the USPS hasn't quite caught up with you yet. (y)

Congrats on passing your test, by the way. I hope you finish off your General and Amatuer Extra.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.