• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stunning Cobra 142GTL, Extr. Channels, 9.7 of 10, Freq. Counter

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Got this exceptional rig in a trade but don't need. Will be off to ebay at higher price if no one wants it here in a week or two. Near Mint Cobra 142GTL with 5 bands of extra channels. Looks new inside, on top, sides, rear and bottom. A few light dings around the front bezel. All lettering on front is perfect. Working perfectly on all functions and rating as 9.7 of 10 on cosmetics. Both factory meter light bulbs were burned out so replaced with white LED's. 1r28.045.jpg 1r26.175.jpg 1rtoplettering.jpg 1142Inside.jpg 1rTop.jpg 1rLeft.jpg 1rRight.jpg 1rBack.jpg 1rBottom.jpg 1rBandswitch.jpg Channel Kit inside very neatly installed on a 6 position switch on the front so all the other rig's switches and controls are unmolested. Clarifier is OPENED. Keying right on 4 watts swings to 15 AM and swinging to 20 watts ssb. Sprayed all variables with DeOxit so no scratchiness on any controls. Ready to plug n' play !! Have made a Channel Chart. Available is a Paradynamics PDC356 SIX Digit freq. counter with a 12V Wall Wart and 1 patchcord. Shown at top freq. on 28.045 and bottom freq. is 26.175. Came to me with no mic so no mic is included. Takes factory 5 Pin Cobra. Will be over-wrapped in large bubble wrap in oversize box with extra padding and no movement.

This box IS going to cost over $30 to ship anywhere in the U.S. but I will fix the ship at $30 includes insurance, Standard Mail. If you need Priority I will get exact quote for your location but you pay all. Radio alone with Channel Chart will be $175.00 shipped. Radio with Freq. Counter, patchcord & Ch. Chart is $220 shipped.

I will consider trades. Something smaller like a medium power export mobile or Texas Star DX350. No base radios or tube amps. Not really looking for anything. Whatcha got ??

Reactions: Old_Crow

Got this exceptional rig in a trade but don't need. Will be off to ebay at higher price if no one wants it here in a week or two. Near Mint Cobra 142GTL with 5 bands of extra channels. Looks new inside, on top, sides, rear and bottom. A few light dings around the front bezel. All lettering on front is perfect. Working perfectly on all functions and rating as 9.7 of 10 on cosmetics. Both factory meter light bulbs were burned out so replaced with white LED's. View attachment 18356 View attachment 18357 View attachment 18358 View attachment 18359 View attachment 18360 View attachment 18361 View attachment 18362 View attachment 18363 View attachment 18364 View attachment 18365 Channel Kit inside very neatly installed on a 6 position switch on the front so all the other rig's switches and controls are unmolested. Clarifier is OPENED. Keying right on 4 watts swings to 15 AM and swinging to 20 watts ssb. Sprayed all variables with DeOxit so no scratchiness on any controls. Ready to plug n' play !! Have made a Channel Chart. Available is a Paradynamics PDC356 SIX Digit freq. counter with a 12V Wall Wart and 1 patchcord. Shown at top freq. on 28.045 and bottom freq. is 26.175. Came to me with no mic so no mic is included. Takes factory 5 Pin Cobra. Will be over-wrapped in large bubble wrap in oversize box with extra padding and no movement.

This box IS going to cost over $30 to ship anywhere in the U.S. but I will fix the ship at $30 includes insurance, Standard Mail. If you need Priority I will get exact quote for your location but you pay all. Radio alone with Channel Chart will be $175.00 shipped. Radio with Freq. Counter, patchcord & Ch. Chart is $220 shipped.

I will consider trades. Something smaller like a medium power export mobile or Texas Star DX350. No base radios or tube amps. Not really looking for anything. Whatcha got ??

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.