• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SUPER TINKER "VICTORNOX" SWISS ARMY KNIFE

Well Switch you got me hooked. :) I just ordered my first ever Swiss Army knife. I bought the Tinker Deluxe. Can't wait to get it :D Amazon.com has some great prices for new ones. It is to arrive on Wednesday. I'll give you my report when I check it out. Seems like a good pocket knife. I opted for the Deluxe because it has the pliers which I use a lot at work for small things. Later I may get a "Hunstman" with the saw. Thanks for the post ! :D

Got the Victorinox Deluxe Tinker today. Boy these knives are awesome ! Very well built and the blades have some good snap when opening and closing. The list price was $47.50 and Amazon.com had a new one for $19.99. I definitely will put it to good use ! :D

should last you the rest of your living days SW (as long as you dont lose it) , as long as you don't let the baldes get to bad , they will sharpen right up to the way they are when you got it. I use a shapener I got at Walmart for 5 bucks , you just run it over the blades and couple dozen times and it will put those Victornox blades right back to the way they were when you got it. They say that dog is mans best friend , I say my trusty Victornox is. :p Enjoy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.