• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Survey for school about ham radio

bertdejong

May 10, 2010
For school I am working on a project about amateur radio. For this reason I made a survey to get some insight into the amateur radio scene. I would therefore really appreciate it if you could help me out and take the survey. It will only take a few minutes. The survey can be found at the following link:

HAM Radio Survey - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com

Thanks in advance!

Bert de Jong
bertdejong[at]rocketmail[dot]com

Done, I just used the other box at the bottom to list anthing thats not on the list. In my case most of the radios on the list were to new.LOL

Why only one HF radio listed, the Kenwood TS-2000? Everything else is VHF/UHF and some of it is quite a few years old.

I based the list on some review statistics (radios with alot of reviews got on the list). Since I'm quite new to the amateur radio scene I couldn't tell from experience which radios were used often (besides, that's what this survey is for after all). I included the "other" box since I only listed a few radios. There is no specific reason for not listing any more HF radios, they just weren't on the list I compiled.

I'd like to thank you all for helping me out by filling out the survey! For anyone who hasn't done it yet and is willing to help, it is still open.

Bert.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.