• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Switch-Kit

HOT DANG !! Good deal 40-40 ! I was go'in down the 1-10 in Ontario Cal. I liked what I heard ! Not bad for a back pocket 83 25LTD on a RK-56 ! Cobra XL 450 and my Wilson 5000 drill through ! in my weaky squeeky GEO Metro motor car. Look at my EGO in my GEO go !! Thanks for the gate 40-40 .......it's all good in my duck pluck'in neighborhood. Peace
im0010700hohe1.jpg
im0010761etwm2.jpg

The other box is a bunch of PP-1s and 2 recorders :) I think somebody else had asked how 40-40 sounded , well , he was hitting me in my red zone and he sounded just like he does on his watergate. If you listened to the watergate I believe he says what hes talking on. :) it's that time of the season when we tend to get west coast skip (on the west coast) as well as other states around us , this is not usually so when dx is at it's peak time ,this is when we usually get mid states and east coast in our receives, day in and day out ,year in and year out . :) well .....if your into that kind of thing. Weather riding ones carrier or not , if it works , I'll take it this time around. :)

Switch Kit sound'n good bro ...I Run 6 & 28 is the Ch. that i run. Switch Kit SoCal was roll'n and so were you good job bro.. last night i had the NWC in here..

I hope to catch you out there again some time 4040 while the conditions continue to act as they have over the last month or so , only being mobile tends to make it kind of tough for me and I just happen to be running an errand for the boss man that night , so I just look at it as a lucky night being in the right place at that right time. It kind of reminds me of the ole Beach Boys song from the early 60s ......catch a wave and your sit'in on top of the world. :) Peace

what a nice watergate.
SWITCH KIT you were boomin' dude.
Maybe one day ill put that 7 element flat side and aim it right at your little motor car.
Switch kit round so Cal
BIG RED WAVIN BREAK!!!!!!!

Ha, a long while back I met 4040 in person. When he drove up, he made the SWR warning light on my rig light up!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.