• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tax Time - Any new toys on the way?

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
For all you that are filing your tax returns and happen to get a refund, are you planning on buying any new toys with that money? I got a refund, but mine is all going to paying bills :( Well, maybe I'll be able to sneak something in the door :D I just haven't figure out what yet.

I'll just be adding my refund cheque to whatever I can save up between now and the summer/fall when I need to do some MAJOR rebuilding of the antenna and tower system here. I'm looking at replacing a 40 foot freestanding tower, erecting another 75 footer, a new Explorer 14 and a new DB-1217 antenna and a new rotator and cabling for it all. If anyone has any refunds they are not planning to use they are welcome to send them my way. I promise to send you a picture of the good use I'll put it too. :whistle:

Not a tax refund purchase, but still a new toy. A Galaxy 95T2 to replace the Galaxy DX88HL in my mobile.

may not get a refund this year due to some idiot flying his plane into the irs building in austin
so mine was probably burned up

Thats right, don't forget to pay your taxes my fellow Americans.......21 million illegal aliens are counting on you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.