• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ten TEC Corsair station

bikrric

Feb 21, 2009
I have a used TenTEC Corsair I with matching TenTec model 962 power supply and a model 263 external VFO. Power supply has a built in speaker. Also comes with a D104 amplified Desk mic (tug-8) Outside condition is good 7 out of 10 for looks. Has scratches and wear and is not perfect, especially on top of p/s. It has lower output on 10 meters (I don't have a good ten meter antenna ) but as you move to 80 meters the power goes up to over 100 watts. My Elmer said he thought it may have been tuned for more power on lower bands, at one time.?? I used this for 4 months on the air and have upgraded my station. Each band is alittle off frequency not alot , could use alittle aligning. I just used the tx/rx offset to bring other stations on freq. and she stayed on freq. once it warms up, very little to no drift. This rig has great receive and is much easier to listen to than some other rigs. It has better receive than my icom 737A. It has 3 of the 4 filters installed 2.4kHz, 1.8kHz ssb and CW 500Hz . All the segments of the freq. read out are good and meter light works. The power supply cord to the radio has been replaced or repaired as it has heat shrink on it.( works fine) My camera is on the fritz but I will try to get pictures posted before the weekend is over. I will not seperate, if it doesn't sell here it will go on Fleabay late next week.

Asking $550 plus shipping or you can make arrangements with me to pick it up.
bikrric@yahoo.com
73's
KC9RJW

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.