• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TEXAS STAR 1600 AS A BASE

We have been recommending to you for over a week to operate the Texas
Star amplifier at 14 ~ 14.5 vdc ......
How can you possibly still be questioning us ?
Operate it at any voltage "someone" tells you.
You do have our recommendations.

Reactions: Blackcat630
We have been recommending to you for over a week to operate the Texas
Star amplifier at 14 ~ 14.5 vdc ......
How can you possibly still be questioning us ?
Operate it at any voltage "someone" tells you.
You do have our recommendations.
Well I been told from different people so now I know what’s best

untitled.png

Less painful than this thread!

I have been questioning you because still you haven’t told me the exact voltage asshole now it’s obvious you have no clue to so get your head out of your ass this is a yes or no can I run 16 volts I have 16 Toshiba red dots do I need to explain

I have been questioning you because still you haven’t told me the exact voltage asshole now it’s obvious you have no clue to so get your head out of your ass this is a yes or no can I run 16 volts I have 16 Toshiba red dots do I need to explain

Yes. You can run at whatever voltage you want. It will make more power the higher you go.

Reactions: Ranch55
Yes. You can run at whatever voltage you want. It will make more power the higher you go.
I understand that but not that much I want to make sure it is good at the right voltage I get Texas star mike telling me there made to drive 14 volts then
I get another guy you will toast the pills then 13 volts lol anyways it’s like people are clueless and do not have a clue

I understand that but not that much I want to make sure it is good at the right voltage I get Texas star mike telling me there made to drive 14 volts then
I get another guy you will toast the pills then 13 volts lol anyways it’s like people are clueless and do not have a clue

I don’t think anyone is suggesting you’re going to toast it at 14 volts.

These things are made and designed to run at automotive voltage, nominally 13.8, and in practice 13.5 up to 14 and change. It will work as designed with typical auto voltages. Outside that, you are likely to run into problems.

I suppose if you wanted to milk every possible watt out of it, you could creep the voltage up until something blows, and then back it off a notch.

Reactions: Ranch55 and RT431

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.