• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas Star DX350 Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointer

Jul 13, 2005
Custer, Kentucky
Texas Star DX350.

Works great w/ no issues and is in pretty good shape

Has some minor wear on the front by the DX350 and the Texas Star but this does not affect performance in the slightest.

Many have asked what the RCA plug in is for, I bought this from a friend, I never used it and he didn't know what it does either. Not using it does not affect the performance or functionality of the amp so if you want to trace it to see what it does when you receive it then by all means go ahead.

$180 OBO Shipped - Contact by PM or Email: bcsodispatcher at gmail dot com

Here are the pictures below:
DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

DSC_1101.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to list.

thats because when you buy them new they only work with a cw keyer. you pull the crystal out and they work.

dunno pointer i had one a few months ago i bought w/ a uniden grant (paid $125 for both the radio and box...stole it i know:p)....the grant drove it great except the grant works when it wants lol haven't spent the time/money to find of have found the jacked up solder joint ....the only problem i had w/ it was getting hot after a bit but then again i did have it in the ole freightliner cubbyhole above the radio lol i ended up taking 90 bucks and two packs cigarettes for it :unsure: the laredo markeat wasn't real hot that day :lol for anyone interested it would blast for sure nothing like an un-impeded two way conversation in laredo around the truck stops for anyone thats been there ....it can be a feat ....best of luck pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.