• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas Star Repair.

Dec 18, 2009
So Cal
There's this guy who's a member on this site who deserves some feedback from the service he does. We're lucky to have him as part of this forum and even luckier that he's willing to share all his years of experience with us. I just received my 667V that Mike repaired for me. It's by far the best radio related service i have ever had. If you of anyone you know ever has a problem with a texas star amp. Dont waste your time trying to decide who can help you with it. . Ask Mike. It's the only person you need to know. Thanks again MIke

Reactions: 3 people

Texas Star Repair

Sorry fellas i havent been on lately. Yes Mike goes by Texas Star Repair.... To give you a better idea of what he did for me was not only replacing the parts he had in his repair quote, He added a complete board, a faceplate from a 500v and new push buttons ( i needed only one). I blew the 2290 driver and 2 pills in my 667v. We talked and decided to lose the 2290 all together and go with the 4 pills which would be smarter with both my main radios running duel finals. I opened up and to my surprise the 500V faceplate was there and this thing rocks. He sent the bad parts back. 100% trustworthy and capable man.

Texas star repair

Mike repaired my DX500 too..after abusing the thing to death with an ar3500 for 5 years it finally gave up the ghost. I know drive it with 40-50 watts and see close to 600w PEP out on a digital meter. I have a fan on top and a fan on the guts to keep it cooler now. Mike really knows these amps. He has been working on them for years!
Mike is a good asset for sure...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.