• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas star

Blackbear88

Oct 21, 2015
I have a 350 hdv it use to peg out on the amp meter and no longer does is there something wrong with the amp it still works and reads same amount of power on my external meter but not on the meter of the amp

Maybe meter on amp is sticky or needs to be calibrated or replaced?? If all else if fine and amp draw, power, and such are fine, leave it be unless you want to mess with the meter. JMHO.

black bear 88 approves
12096579_10206419049027730_1204497217ffffd238285797_n (1).png

Leave it be unless it bothers you. Sounds like the inside might could use a cleaning. Get some canned air, some 91% isopropyl alcohol at Walmart or any pharmacy and some q-tips. Spray amp out with cold air and use q-tips with alcohol applied to clean other areas. That or some electrical cleaner. I don't care for it as its just too damn flammable. The alcohol dries fast if you get a high % one. JMO. Like I said, if it doesn't bother you then just leave it be. Good day.

Reactions: Steve_Buckeye

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.