• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The 28 GoodTime Gang Manchester 2011

Congratulations to the Bride and Groom, many years of Love and Happiness to them both.............

Looks like Good Times, Good friends, that is what I am Talking`Bout Cotton-Picker.

Jeff

Wow! Looked like real fun! Congrats to the Bride and Groom.
That CB meet looked like a lot of fun; what and where was it? I wish we had those up here.

And Jon, KJ4ZAW, you have a nice, neat station! (y)

Wow! Looked like real fun! Congrats to the Bride and Groom.
That CB meet looked like a lot of fun; what and where was it? I wish we had those up here.

And Jon, KJ4ZAW, you have a nice, neat station! (y)

It was in Manchester, Tennessee...It's a annual event the last weekend of June...This was the 20th Anniversary of the Break...

All the rooms at the Ramada Inn there are reserved for the whole week just for people attending the Break...(and it is usually filled-up by Thursday)

Thanks for the flowers VA3ES.
As Jessie mentioned the meet was in Manchester, Tenn. which is located about half way between Chattanooga and Nashville on I-26. This is not a keydown where everyone drags out their 64 pill and tries to step on each other. It’s just a bunch of radio nuts that get together for a Good time, Good food, Good fellowship plus a whole lot of gear swapping. I’ve already marked the calendar for next year’s event.
(y)

Thanks for the flowers VA3ES.
As Jessie mentioned the meet was in Manchester, Tenn. which is located about half way between Chattanooga and Nashville on I-26. This is not a keydown where everyone drags out their 64 pill and tries to step on each other. It’s just a bunch of radio nuts that get together for a Good time, Good food, Good fellowship plus a whole lot of gear swapping. I’ve already marked the calendar for next year’s event.
(y)

Interstate 24.....45 miles south of Nashville...

Need to lay off that Moonshine Highroller...I'm surprised you made it back home trying to find I-26....(y)

I just spent the last half-hour yelling for HighRoller on 27.285. He was loud into Ottawa, but I guess my piss-weak mud-duck radio couldn't get back to him. :( :headbang

Come on Jessie, I was only a couple numbers off. 26, 24 ???:sneaky2:

Sorry I missed you VA3ES, Hopefully the atmospheric propagation gods will smile on us real soon…
(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.