• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The next time you want to ask who is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITT music that I don’t know.

Ok, I know Thriller so I’m kinda lying. But this thread is loosely based on lying, the root of it anyway. And no, I’m not calling anyone in this thread a liar. We know who I mean...

ITT music I don’t listen to, how about that? I have to give props to that guy though, he does listen to some good music. You can’t beat AC/DC. Classic rock is pretty awesome.

C31F1307-0706-4E0C-B927-4501C3F77AAD.gif

Reactions: 357magnum and RT431
Ok, I know Thriller so I’m kinda lying. But this thread is loosely based on lying, the root of it anyway. And no, I’m not calling anyone in this thread a liar. We know who I mean....
View attachment 26813
Not so much there pimp laddie. No lair to call out. So who you calling a lair?
It was in response to a thread that got locked down because of Repair Shop politics.

Not so much there pimp laddie. No lair to call out. So who you calling a lair?
It was in response to a thread that got locked down because of Repair Shop politics.

That person that was mentioned in that poll that causes turmoil. The person that makes irrational receiver claims and was ahead in the poll. Got it now? Don’t make me say that name....

Reactions: Tallman and Rwb
Maybe so but I’m more of an AC/DC fan than a Hendrix fan. Jimi did some cool things with effect pedals and all that but so did Eddie Van Halen.

I could care less honestly. If they have a song or whatever and I like it, then I like it. If not, I skip it. Hendrix has some songs that I like but there’s more of them that I delete out the library than keep. And that goes for my Young boys too and EVH. And those are just two, there’s a lot more.

But classic rock is awesome, you can’t deny that. It certainly beats that crap they play on the radio today and regardless of what level of talent you want to put on someone, what’s played today is NO talent at all. Singing into auto tune isn’t a talent, especially when they play zero instruments.

And I’m not saying Hendrix wasn’t good or wasn’t talented, I’ll agree with you honestly. I’m just not a fan personally, I like some of his music but not a fan. And while I’m a big AC/DC fan, I don’t like all their music either.

It goes without saying that everyone in this thread are huge New Kids On the Block fans though.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha -

Reactions: L2
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.