• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

There must be alot of Ebay users from the same gene pool!!

Feel The Power.
It works for Radios
It works For Antennas
It works For Amps
It works For Trucks
It even works For Beer
Works every time....
It is the truth!

The Worlds Best Radio Builders KNOW the Secret to a KICK ASS Radio
The Midland POWER MAX to Amp you station

The Worlds Best Antenna Builders KNOW the Secret to a KICK ASS Antenna

The "Power to Amp your AUDIO "

The worlds Best Amp Builders KNOW the Secret to a KICK ASS Amplifier
The "AM Power" to Amp Your Station

Beware of Imitations, that do not Tout the Power.

Please remember to drink responsibly

NOW THAT WAS SOME HILARIOUS $H!+ RIGHT THERE!! Jeff you should be a car salesman LMA:LOL:!!!

A .45 Colt 1911 is good to have if you are driving through Central Florida!

No doubt!

When I was on leave back in 1982 my sister drove down to Key West with me from Ohio. I drove non stop to northern Florida and pulled into a run down, shitty looking motel after midnight. She kept peering out the window and paced the room. I laid my 6" 29 S&W .44 magnum with a loud thump on the middle lamp table. She went to bed and slept well. She didn't know I had it.

Now I have the urge to go shoot the darn thing now, it's been awhile.

No doubt!

When I was on leave back in 1982 my sister drove down to Key West with me from Ohio. I drove non stop to northern Florida and pulled into a run down, shitty looking motel after midnight. She kept peering out the window and paced the room. I laid my 6" 29 S&W .44 magnum with a loud thump on the middle lamp table. She went to bed and slept well. She didn't know I had it.

Now I have the urge to go shoot the darn thing now, it's been awhile.

I owned an 88 Magnum, it shoots through schools!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.