• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Think You're Bad ?? Not Unless You Have One Of These

Increase your watts and modulation.
Guaranteed 100 watts gain increase over any other antenna, If you are keying at least 1000 watts......
I do not think he ran to many watts through it....just over it.

Weird about the prices....donation?

Jeff

Increase your watts and modulation.
Guaranteed 100 watts gain increase over any other antenna, If you are keying at least 1000 watts......
I do not think he ran to many watts through it....just over it.

Weird about the prices....donation?

Jeff

just a nice way of saying ,yeah it cost this much .

Wow thanks Funky, great pic find. Had no idea. Still have to wonder why the guy is calling his "black" and the coil on his looks twisted out of shape while the in the pic of the new ones they are all perfect. Maybe he ran too many "black watts" through it on channel 6 and it got deformed.

yeah it was kinda funny you posted that on the same day i was looking at those antennas . they been around for quite awhile .i heard of them and i think njweedman was running one at some point so i did know of the name .
so i went looking around and found the pictures and the leaflet .

that ebay one looks like an early one . yes it looks a little twisted up in the coil ,not sure why ?>
now if you look at this picture of a capone it looks the same way

DSCN7197.jpg

1 more for ya ,check this thing out

100_1610.jpg

i would try one if they didnt cost so much .little rich for my taste in a antenna .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.