• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thinking about trading a Icom 718

CamoRedneck

KJ4PUF
Feb 28, 2008
SE Florida
I have a Icom Ic-718 that I dont use. Looks brand new with all the paperwork. I'm thinking about trading for a tube base amp. What do you think I can look forward to getting. A 1 or 2 tube ? Thanks

might be easier to sell the 718 and buy the amp you want since you would have to find someone that has and wants to trade an amp for a 718.

How much you want for the 718?

I have a one tube driving 3 tube Firebird 500 tube amp. My amp has a sideband delay, low and high. It does 500 watts on sideband and about 350 to 400 on am. Interested?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned