• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This guy is on some good drugs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of assholes aren't you the guy who still owes people money for amp related work???

WTF R U talking about?????
I don't OWE anyone $$$ for any amp work!!!
Better know who you are talking about before pointing fingers at someone that has no clue what you are referring to!!!!!!*Don`t do it*

I sent the guy an email about why hes asking so much for it and got a nice profanity laden email back, LOL. Gotta love these ego centric assholes......

He says that he doesn't know how to operate the equipment, but is asking OBSCENE money and puts in the ever present disclaimer "sold as is".
The guy is a tool and he will be sitting on that radio for a long long time.

These type threads are really starting to get old, and seem to start more problems than they are worth.

Seems that before they are over, at least one party gets offended and starts ranting and an argument ensues.......I thought most of the members here were adults......
Another one gets closed.

Jeff

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.