• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

this make's my head hurt, if you watch this....

He probably had to recoupe after watching it VK!!:ROFLMAO::D I had anxiety attack at 30 sec!! Had to stop and take some meds!!:confused::confused:

I am already a hyper person, and he must be super hyper man!! He was just all over the place with the camera! Too much for me to watch or even care about as I know better than to send a radio to him LOL!!!

Reactions: Tallman
i've seen enough of his videos to know that when he says, "that's just the way it is", he really means, "i don't know how to fix that."
the thing is, there aren't many people willing to do full radio restorations, so the one's that want that type of work done are kind of stuck.
If there are other shops out here that will do a full radio restoration, i sure wish they would start advertising that fact. obviously there is a market for that type of work.

I do it for my own stuff, and will do it for the few locals here that like older radios, but i like having a career and a marriage too much to dedicate myself to taking on too many projects.
LC

Reactions: Crusher

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.