• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Home TIDRADIO TD-H8: FCC Approved 10 Watt Handheld Radio

Question I have had mine a week have issues with bluetooth which their support is working on ( takes forever to connect usually 20 tries ) i finally got 12 repeaters in it working it is really good tx and rx. I need to set the shortcut button for weather an also set the dual watch and the manual is worthless. Ay idaes how to do those 2 items/

I need to set the shortcut button for weather an also set the dual watch and the manual is worthless. Ay idaes how to do those 2 items/

The easiest way is to use ODMaster app on your phone. If you have connectivity problems, ensure the app is up to date by going to the app store / play store directly.

By default on my radio, WX is set to LONG_KEY_PF2. You can change any of those button assignments in ODMaster. Dual Watch is Menu 7: D. Wait...turn it on. In ODMaster, the option is called "TDR"

New Edit: The radio is certified for GMRS only. I went back, reread my emails and looked up the FCC ID. It is not certified for Amateur use by the FCC at this time.
where did you find the info for the IP rating? i cant find it anyplace....

But it’s a blog not on a spec sheet. I mean not trying to be that guy but where is it from TidRadio themselves…
You're right, I can't find it in a sped sheet or in the manual. But that blog is written by Tidradio, so it should be safe to assume accuracy.

Thank you for your feedback. But H8 is not waterproof.❤️

From Tidradio themselves ... very disapointing......

KG-S88G
It is also the only GMRS superheterodyne handheld.

kg-s88g-gy.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.