• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tram D201's

211 in tha mag

Apr 11, 2005
If you have a Diamond one, let me know,i want it.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

I will have 4 Tram d201 radios for sale in about a week. These have all been serviced buy my tube tech that works for me at my shop.. These radios are very clean and are all in working order with no bs mods.. They will have a simple tune up and thats it. If you are intreseted call me at 757-650-5173.. I will have pics shortley so you can take a look.. Thanks ahead of time.. #13VA

number13va@cox.net

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Nat. Rep for Davemade Customer Service and Support www.cbrelectronics.com</p>

Ok I will look I also have some very nice Browings in stock now.. I have a mark 4 a 4a and 2 mark 3's.. These are nice and they wont be cheap..

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

10-4 We are doing a bit of work with those know. I have a tech in the shop that really knows what is going on with any tube radio. So if we can help let me know... Thanks #13VA

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

hey 13, i cant get you on the LL so i will ask here, does anyone know how difficult it would be to change channel 6 or 19 or 1 or, well you get the idea, to channel 24 on a 201. i bought one and i need to know if it is something i can do and i need to know what freq crystal i need for ch 24... 27.235. any and all help would be appreciated... L8ter

CDX-316

</p>

What you need to do is have the conversion done so it will transmit on the VFO.

MyOutlawSig1.jpg

texas_dx_license.jpg

GoArmy1.gif

2TX922

IR2622

CDX922

WO922

YG22

LS22

DX22

MM22

LW22