• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tripp-Lite PR-40

ford074

Apr 5, 2005
Iowa
Update: I was unable to locate a switch. I called Tripp-Lite and within one day I was approved to send it back to Tripp-Lite in Chicago,IL and they are going to send me a new unit free of charge. I had to pay $13.88 to U.P.S. it from Iowa to Chicago, but, it would have probably cost close to that for a switch IF I could have found one.

I'll be off the air for 2 weeks, but hopefully this will all pan out.

clublincoln.gif
</p>

I called to check on my power supply today. They said they will UPS me a new one on 7-22-02. Hope it gets here soon.

clublincoln.gif
</p>

I received my power supply today. Hope to be back on the air tomorrow. Boy, some of these people can be a real pain to deal with. Atleast this unit looks and feels right.

clublincoln.gif
</p>

The darn on-off switch crapped out on me today. I've only had this thing for a couple months now. Oh well, it should be an easy fix, just dissapointed that it happened so soon.

clublincoln.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.