• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

trying to find a working ms dos 6.22

rob

Jun 21, 2011
pittsburgh
ok i got few Motorola systems sabers and i want to reprogram one and i got a desktop that has 350 MHz AMD-K6(r)-2 processor and a laptop thats compaq contura 410c and i got the rib box but my problem is trying to find a good working ms dos 6.22.. ive downloaded a lot but none works for me.. my question is do you know where i can get a working dos?? i got the systems saber program and im still not sure if its working one and thats my main thing that i want to check out.

Some of the norton rescue centre software that came with an old computer that i had, had rescue disks based on 6.22 that u could make from the cd. You could investigate freedos also, a compatible linux clone

Last edited:
thanks again and i have tried torrents and i had problems with them but ill see if i can find any ones that work. im goin to try all the websites you guys told me first. i just cant believe how helpful ham operators are and you guys help me to go jump right in and do more and to help others

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.