• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TURNER +2 WIRING HELP,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
HI,
I was not to sure where to post. I have a turner +2 I bought used from a friend. I opened the mic and found to my surprise. That there is three wires coming from the keypad that are not connected. I believe that all three get connected to the volume control. They are Red,Yellow and Black, Would anyone happen to know where they go on the volume control? I have looked on youtube but the video's are not that clear. I would really appreciate it if someone could post a photo of the inside of microphone. 73,ED,

This is all I have on the +2. Doesn't show the amplifier diagram, but the gain control appears to have only two wires connected to it. Doesn't say which two. There's bound to be one around here somewhere. If I can find it, I'll get some pics of the inside and see if that helps.

Attachments

• Turner 2 Desk Mic compressed.pdf
    633.7 KB · Views: 6
Hello Nomad,

I just wanted to let you know that I figured out where the yellow, black, and red wires hook to inside the microphone. And the mic is now working once again. Thank you for trying to help. 73,ED,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.