• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Two Websites.. Anybody ever hear of them

JJim

Jul 2, 2005
www.yoursaftnet.com
I have dealt with two different websites in the last week. I purchased an Echo Modulator Pro (for my brother) from a website called D & J Sales. www.dandjradiowaves.com, and bought a SuperStar T747 Microphone Test Center from Wholesale CB Radios (found them on eBay)

Both of these companies, for lack of a better description, SUCK. I received the test center with a broken connector. I received wrong Echo Modulator. I ordered an Echo Modulator Pro (ec-15pro) and received an Echo Modulator (ec-15) I have sent approx. 15-20 e-mails to each of these people and have not received any replies. Here's a good one, I called the phone number for D & J Sales (they gave the number on a packing slip) a girl answred the phone as some music company. She told me she knew nothing about any echo boxes or D & J sales, but would I be interested in purchasing a Pink Floyd Box set of CD's.

Just curious if anybody else has been a victim of either one of these a$$holes.

-jim

I dealt with D&J. Only one time though. The service was bad, although they eventually had the problem fixed by a third party (who they claimed was their distributor) Did not answer emails or phone calls. When they finally did, they promised a replacement which did not arrive. The whole thing took almost 2 months to solve. Lots of excusses.

Only after involveing both Ebay and Paypal did I get the replacement, and then, it was not from them, it was from a third party.

D&J no longer has an Ebay Store....... I wonder why?

You can find him listing items individually though.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.