• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UHF CB Radio

I didnt wanna post it w/o a DE-REFERRER cause im trying to preserve the direct link to the stream! (Being HOTLINKED like i had it)

Try this buddy :)

http://124.178.234.110:88/broadwave.mp3?src=1

Yes we have a UHF allocation in the 476/477MHz band which is FM only and as of late last year our 40ch (25Khz step) block was expanded to 77ch (12.5 KHz step). It will be a while before the new repeaters are up and running. It is common to modify commercial UHF radios for cb and it was great when cops where on analogue as they where down on 469MHz and used to have both cb and the 65ch police block programmed into my phillips PRM8030 and icom ic400pro, however those days are long gone as ther are running the encrypted apco25 protocol now. Good times..
The most used road channel is ch 29(coast roads) and ch40(most of aus). 27MHz is left to ssb skip only. No am chit chat like there use to be, it is all on UHF

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.