• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ultimate Modification Bible 14 DVD Rom Disc

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I purchased this for someone with an order I placed this past spring and low and behold its still here. I dont need it as I bought one aswell!! These discs are really cool they have CB,Export, Amateur Radios and Police Scanners. Disc is brandnew with paperwork and serial code number to get into the disc. $40.00 shipped to your door US Mail.

This disc contains 278 pages on an interactive DVD with:

1000+ Mic wiring codes for CB and Ham radios

500+ CB power/modulation boost instructions

200+ Modifications for CB PLL's

300+ Modifications for Ham radios

plus much, much more.

Reactions: Retro CB Guy

I purchased this for someone with an order I placed this past spring and low and behold its still here. I dont need it as I bought one aswell!! These discs are really cool they have CB,Export, Amateur Radios and Police Scanners. Disc is brandnew with paperwork and serial code number to get into the disc. $40.00 shipped to your door US Mail.

This disc contains 278 pages on an interactive DVD with:

1000+ Mic wiring codes for CB and Ham radios

500+ CB power/modulation boost instructions

200+ Modifications for CB PLL's

300+ Modifications for Ham radios

plus much, much more.

Tony I'd be interested if you still have it bro !! Hope you get back to me soon ......

Cheers - - Retro

Ok I still have this here and "Its Brand new" with key code and instructions its not a remake or has it even been used as I have one of my own there was someone that asked about it and I forgot I even had it so now I got it out and it should get a new home where someone will enjoy it now that it is dug out of the filing cabinet. I like the one I have as this is on DVD and has the new radios with color pics showing you what to do along with videos and it also covers amplifier frequency modifications Texas Star, Ameritron HF Amplifiers and RM Italy. This is a great disc very useful and informative. I have numerous discs and this one is extremely informative and with the videos it shows you things which is great for the beginner.

Yeah Tony, my SBE Console VI is having issues keeping lock on extra channels... Although I was able to get 48-60 just lil disappointed, so not sure you have any info on that and I'm working on getting my TRC-459 for extra channels but I've obtained a TRC-480 with a bunch of extra channels installed so it's the only other one using that PLL chip, so I'm thinking it will serve as a perfect example...

Retro

"Although I was able to get 48-60 just lil disappointed, so not sure you have any info on..."

Which sounds like the chassis itself is broadbanded enough for oscillation when whatever pin is 2^4 is in use, but probably the VCO shuts down when any n-code higher is attempted. Are you SURE it is the PLL? And not simply the circuit will not oscillate?

"Although I was able to get 48-60 just lil disappointed, so not sure you have any info on..."

Which sounds like the chassis itself is broadbanded enough for oscillation when whatever pin is 2^4 is in use, but probably the VCO shuts down when any n-code higher is attempted. Are you SURE it is the PLL? And not simply the circuit will not oscillate?

I'm good now BF, I was very fortunate to have obtained both the TRC-459 with extra channels and my latest SBE Console 6 has the 99 ch mod done prior to me getting it. So that pleases me to no end. It goes basically to channel 70 and then down below channel 1 and then picks up 4 RC channels at the end. Quite fasenating to say the least...

73's, Retro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.