• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden PC 78Elite

Chevboy0167

Apr 5, 2017
Hello gents and ladies. I have tittle said radio and Q18 has been removed. I can not find a schematic on this rig so went with the Cobra 29 chassis on the net and on 2 repair radios I have here now. This shows TR18 as a 2SA733. Am I correct to assume this is the proper transistor for this 78Elite? Thank you much, this site is a world of knowledge!

Hello gents and ladies. I have tittle said radio and Q18 has been removed. I can not find a schematic on this rig so went with the Cobra 29 chassis on the net and on 2 repair radios I have here now. This shows TR18 as a 2SA733. Am I correct to assume this is the proper transistor for this 78Elite? Thank you much, this site is a world of knowledge!

You would assume correct, well that's what's in mine atleast.

Thanks Dozerman. I put one in it and works perfectly fine. I just reworked a 29LX built in 2012 and it had the 733 in it also so a very common part indeed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.