• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden PC66 swing

S

saint7ds

Hello all.

A buddy of mine has a uniden pc66 that he's fooling with. He wants to lower the deadkey and keep the same swing. Right now he deadkeys around 6-7 watts and swings to around 15-17.

I've done the cap/res mod to the cobra 29's with great success. If i'm understanding correctly, the uniden pc66 is much like the cobra 25. If so, has anyone had any luck doing the same to the uniden 66. Thanks for any help.

</p>

Hello all.

A buddy of mine has a uniden pc66 that he's fooling with. He wants to lower the deadkey and keep the same swing. Right now he deadkeys around 6-7 watts and swings to around 15-17.

I've done the cap/res mod to the cobra 29's with great success. If i'm understanding correctly, the uniden pc66 is much like the cobra 25. If so, has anyone had any luck doing the same to the uniden 66. Thanks for any help.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.