• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UNIDEN PC68LTD

that having been said, what is a good dead key and swing for these radios, so as not to tax it too much? and sound good

is the 78 similar?

that having been said, what is a good dead key and swing for these radios, so as not to tax it too much? and sound good

is the 78 similar?

I would set it 2-4dk...let it swing 12-15 ...the 68-78 series are my favorite AM radio...sweet receive too

thanks for replays. but what is the high cut they talk about here.
Uniden PC68LTD Limited Edition Features
The Uniden PC68LTD includes an extra-long mic cord for operator convenience even in the largest of vehicle cabs. RF gain control, Mic gain control, PA/CB switch, Analog S/RF meter, instant access to channel 9, and a sturdy mic with left side positive push to talk make the PC68LTD loaded with the features that professional drivers have enjoyed for years! And the reintroduction of the high-cut audio switch will make any veteran driver happy while newer CB radio operators will enjoy the clarity and frequency response that Uniden’s high-cut audio brings to the conversation.

Would I be able to have someone mod it so its better?

The receive on the unidens are excellent...really clean..really don't need a receive mod but u could get a tech to change some things internally for a smoother receive but I wouldn't

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.