• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden Refurbished PC-68

Joe

PC68REFURB Uniden Refurbished PC-68 90 Day Warranty

Uniden PC-68XL REFURB. Refurbished PC-68 40 Channel AM Mobile. 90 Day Parts and Labour Warranty in Store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Market price: $ 169.00
Our price: $ 99.00, save 41%

Canadian Funds

May head out tomorrow and pick this up. Only thing is the store is about a hour east of me. They have two left. They were refurbished by Uniden, and are in the box.

What do you think, will it be worth the drive, or should I pick something else out. Any and all advice welcome

Thanks

PS: It will be hooked up to my Wilson lil wil.

Is this a radio store / shop ? Looks like your looking at about 100 mile round trip there ? I've seen those radios go for about 69.00 to 89.00 brand new in the box !! just depending on who had them at the time. If this refurb your thinking about comes with a quality tune ? maybe then I would think It might be worth the drive and the 99.99. To bad you weren't thinking about this around a month ago or so , one of these Forum sponsors had Cobra 25s with a 50 watt mods new in the box for 99.99 (plus shipping of course) good deal all the same ........heard they went real quick like !! Good luck to you. Switch Kit

Thanks for the info but to late lol

The store is a well known CB/Ham outfit, been around for years.

The CB is factory refurbished and looks brand new, in the box.

I have never seen those go for 69 or 89 dollars Canadian, the cheepest I have seen was 169 to 179 Canadian.

Anyway it was my day off so I took a run out and baught it. :)

PS: Sounds real good

It's all good Joe ,sorry I didn't realize the diff with Canada money and American .....49.00 for a 68 XL is a hell of a price there on the Uniden site !!! Only 8 bucks shipping !!! Not bad there Peddler !! Not bad !!

Switch Kit said:
It's all good Joe ,sorry I didn't realize the diff with Canada money and American .....49.00 for a 68 XL is a hell of a price there on the Uniden site !!!

No problems Switch Kit, and yes I saw that one on the corporate site, its a real good deal.

But I figure with the exchange and shipping I would probably be close to what I paid for the refurbished.

With the good reputation that these Uniden radios have I'm confident that I will get good use out of this radio.

And we both know that I will probably buy a new, higher end, more powerful radio in a years time anyway LOL
;) ;) :) it's inevitable :)

PS: Just noticed that the ones they sell on the company site are refurbished also.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.