• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Upcoming UK AM/SSB Legalisation!

The UK is expected to get legal AM/SSB in July this year on the 40 mid band.

Legal power output will be 4 watts AM/FM and 12 watts SSB.

A cross forum/website vote recently took place to decide on the calling channels:

AM calling - Channel 14 (27.125)
FM calling - Channel 31 (27.315)
SSB calling - Channel 27 (27.275)

I hope to catch you all on the air soon!

More information can be found on my Blog: Delboy's Radio Blog

LegalCallingBanner_zps626c934f.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

The UK is expected to get legal AM/SSB in July this year on the 40 mid band.

Legal power output will be 4 watts AM/FM and 12 watts SSB.

A cross forum/website vote recently took place to decide on the calling channels:

AM calling - Channel 14 (27.125)
FM calling - Channel 31 (27.315)
SSB calling - Channel 27 (27.275)

I hope to catch you all on the air soon!

More information can be found on my Blog: Delboy's Radio Blog

LegalCallingBanner_zps626c934f.jpg
i,ll listen for ya guys.

Yes it's hard to believe but the UK only has FM at the moment!!!
:D:D

Too little, Too late, 33 years too late to be precise, UKFM has been destroying the high band since Nov 81, 26-28Mhz all mode and any antenna with a 100w P.E.P power output is what we should be getting,

As for the UK, that might not last long, once the people of Scotland vote on Independence in September the Uk will be as antiquated as the CB laws presently in place, FM Fanny Modulation and limited to 5/8 wave vertical only antennas, a fucking joke, at our expense, I'm proud to be a criminal if it means ignoring stupid laws that were designed to suppress our peoples freedom of speech with the rest of the world, fuck at one point we were limited to 1.5m antennas, a frequency offset from every other country in the world and Fanny Modulation which is a waste of space in any city in the teetering on total breakdown UK.

Alba Gu Brath - Saor Alba - Thig Ar Latha

Scotland to the end of time (usually translated as Scotland forever) - Free Scotland - Our Day Will Come

Hopefully in September the occupation/destruction of my country will end :)

Just a pity we ain't getting the opportunity to vote on removing the German Saxe Coburg Gotha Royalty and installing the Stewart's to the throne of our great nation.The rightful Royalty of Scotland.

"We can still rise now and be that nation again that stood against him, Proud Edwards army and sent them homeward to think again"

Blàr Allt a' Bhonnaich.(Battle Of Bannockburn) 24th June 1314 our finest hour, 700 years later we have the same opportunity, Thankfully history has a nasty habit of repeating itself. :)

Last edited:
So I've been talking with criminals in the UK all this time?

Yep, just like we've been talking to Criminals across the pond because if I recall the US band runs from 26.965 - 27.405 and Linears are highly illegal, even to sell, at least we can buy them legally here, just technically not allowed to use them, yeah right, lmao.

I don't think I've ever spoke to a 2 division station between those frequencys, all were around 27.555 and 26.285 and none I remember were running 12w, maybe one, lmao

Reactions: 1 person
Homogenization for the global masses. Wonder if they want to take away our 2nd amendment rights and make us rock chunkers like them's Europeans.

We're purists in Glasgow, Weed is King, although charlie and smack are plentiful, crack or pcp is almost unheard of here, thankfully.

I know about your 2nd amendment, but its about time you guys exercised your right to bare arms against a corrupt Government. Before the west gets hit with a Jihad dirty bomb, I wish we had that in our constitution, I would have exercised it against Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron. :)

All war criminals.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated