• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

USB Pin details of Wouxun KGUVD1-P

raikut

Nov 17, 2011
I have recently bought a wouxun KGUVD1P but unfortunately i did not get a USB programming cable with it. Now it is hard for me to program manually therefore i was thinking of making my own USB cable.
So can anyone of the members operate one of the USB cable and give the schematic here. It would really be helpful to me and other users if they want to make it on their own.
I have seen that there are tow connectors a 3.5mm jack and a 2.5mm jack but i don't know the pin configuration of the cable. :confused:

I have recently bought a wouxun KGUVD1P but unfortunately i did not get a USB programming cable with it. Now it is hard for me to program manually therefore i was thinking of making my own USB cable.
So can anyone of the members operate one of the USB cable and give the schematic here. It would really be helpful to me and other users if they want to make it on their own.
I have seen that there are tow connectors a 3.5mm jack and a 2.5mm jack but i don't know the pin configuration of the cable. :confused:

Welcome to the forum!

If there's nothng posted on the internet as far as home brewing one goes, why don't you order one from eBay for $8.45 (link below), then cut it up and post the diagram here. I think THAT would be really helpful to others out there who want to make one.

USB Programming cable Wouxun KG-UVD1P KG689 KG669 3188 | eBay

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.