• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vanity Calls

EDUK8TR

I recently used the services of W5YI to attain a new vanity call. They did all the work. I wanted a 1x2 or 2x1 call in my own call district which is quite rare and hard to get. They worked with me and I was able to attain a 2x1 call. Kudo's to W5IY, I am very happy with the work they did for me.
73!

Wayne C.

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are pleased to report that your VANITY CALL SIGN was issued on
March 18, 2008
and may be used immediately. (The FCC will forward you a hard copy in about a week.) It was your first choice! To find your FCC listing, simply < click on this link> and enter your new call sign which is listed below.

WV4L

PRINT OUT YOUR LICENSE: After you click on the above link, click on your call sign (underlined in blue.) Then click on the "Reference Copy" link at the top of the page (under your name.)

The W5YI-VEC is the only group that is handling Vanity Call Sign applications for the amateur community. Tell your friends to go to < http://www.w5yi.org/page.php?id=269> if they wish to change their call sign without all of the confusion of FCC forms and procedures. (Word-of-mouth publicity is the only type of advertising we do.)

IMPORTANT: We have a large inventory of 1X2 and 2X1 Group "A" (Extra Class) call signs. You or your friends can determine what we have by going to: < http://vanitycalls.blogspot.com>.

73/Fred/W5YI
Vanity Call Sign Program

========================================================
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Vanity Call Sign Program - Fred W5YI - <fmaia@texas.net>[/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Tel: Office (6 a.m. to 5 p.m.) (817) 461-6443[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Tel: Home (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) (817) 795-9594[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Call us (817) 461-6443 for preferential call signs in any region.[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]We almost always have 1x2 & 2x1 calls in all radio districts.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Vanity Call Sign Program - Fred W5YI - <fmaia@texas.net>[/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Tel: Office (6 a.m. to 5 p.m.) (817) 461-6443[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Tel: Home (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) (817) 795-9594[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Call us (817) 461-6443 for preferential call signs in any region.[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]We almost always have 1x2 & 2x1 calls in all radio districts.[/FONT]

Last edited:

How much did it cost? After I upgrade to extra, I'm gonna get me one of them 1x2.

WKRP is my favorite one!

(y)congrats on the vanity call! i patiently waited 2 years for mine to be available and since i left 8 land into "9" they gave me it to me since it was time to renew anyway.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.