• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vertex HF transcievers

Are there any?

Vertex is associated with Yaesu. You see VHF/UHF stuff branded as Vertex but I'm not sure I've ever seen any HF stuff branded that way.

Why are you interested in them - just asking?

You can always Google them

Good luck

VERTEX

Vertex is Yaesu, I use their commercial vhf fm radios, they are built solid, heavy duty casing and heavy duty mics. I get my units from reddog radios refurbished for around $130 each, and he programs whatever you want. top power around 40 watts .

DOCTOR/795

There are three models of HF SSB/AM that is intended for Land Mobile use. You would use something like this if you needed long range comms for your business. A work field like Forestry comes to mind. The models are the VX-1400, VX-1210, and VX-1700. Two of them are 100 watt rigs, one is a 20 watt rig. Here are the products on their website:

Welcome to VertexStandard.com

Can they be used on 10-12 meters? just curious ..
thanks in advance..
Mr. Doug(y)

Yes in the commercial allocations. I doubt they work from the factory in the CB or Ham allocations. You have to get the radio programmed for the frequencies you want, which become "channels" on the radio.

dxChat
Help Users