• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Video of My New Galaxy 959

Galaxy 959 video

Hey thanks a lot for posting that Youtube video of your new galaxy radio! That was awesome.... More people should do that, including me!
I really enjoyed watching that, thanks again. :)

The DK was less than 10 on 20W scale, jumped to 12 or so on 200, I mean a Dosy, c'mon.

There is so much wrong with that vid.

I wish I had money like this to burn.

It's almost like you said, "how bout' a radio check on this 959" (crickets chirping...................)
Those are just an abortion, I still can't believe theres a Galaxy name on that chassis. I guess they wanted to keep the name on the shelf at Pilots where they took the 10 meter rigs off the shelf.

I don't know if I would call that awesome, the freq counter was drifting like a sail boat and no one would come back to him. The 959 is ok for a legal 40 channel radio and thats about it. I would rather have a good clean used Uniden Grant xl. Nothing wrong with that Dosey, thats why so many people have 50 watt Cobra 29's.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.