• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Weird cloud in skies above us.

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
im just curious what exactly is haarp?

100% PROOF OF HAARP!! 2011 HAARP in ACTION!! DEBUNK THIS! - YouTube

i mean i doubt its anything to do with weather shifting tho it is possible... what are all the beam antennas for?

haarp+alaska.jpg

Yeah....that sure is weird.

I wish I saved my research I did on HAARP.....but it is real and not tin hat bs....the technology is patented and you can read what it is designed for.

The tin hat speculation is that the U.S is conducting weather warfare and so is Russia?

I was told that the government has been experimenting with sub low frequencys that can alter behavior in the general population.

Certain sound waves will resonate in the human body and cause friction and heat etc.

I remember reading a story about a apartment building where all the tenants were getting sick....they supposedly tracked it down to a roof AC that had a broken mounting bolt and was causing a sub sonic noise/vibration that was thought to be causing it....after it was fixed the sickness complaints went away.....kinda like the old "Brown Noise" urban legend.:)

im just curious what exactly is haarp?

100% PROOF OF HAARP!! 2011 HAARP in ACTION!! DEBUNK THIS! - YouTube

i mean i doubt its anything to do with weather shifting tho it is possible... what are all the beam antennas for?

haarp+alaska.jpg

Amazing how conspiracy theorists try and prove their point by using non related stuff.Nice example of a weather front moving in. No conspiracy, no weird science or anything like that at all. We see them all the time like that up here along the coast, clouds that form a line as straight as an arrow as a weather front moves in. Sometimes the clouds are mottled like in the video and other times they are solid white or gray. Within several hours the weather changes as the front moves in.

As for the HAARP antennas,IIRC they are not really beam antennas but rather crossed dipoles with a ground reflector screen underneath and operate on various HF frequencies not anything really low. The idea is to hit the upper atmosphere with enough power to cause heating and in turn affect weather patterns if you believe that theory. The other theory is that it creates a known state in the upper atmosphere and any disturbance in that can be detected making HAARP a form of long range detection for incoming missiles etc. As for mind control, personally I believe that those that follow that theory are in need of a little more control of their mind. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 person
Have one of these and those clouds will appear very normal and you won't give a rat's turd what anyone else thinks.

2298921212_001c4da0dd.jpg

now that is a mutha fn BLunt!

haha.

i dont believe in mind control except through pills.
i do believe those antennas can change the weather. but why WEATHER WARFARE? as far as Russia goes there soo poor all they do is use junk ass hand me down missiles,tank,antennas the list goes on and on.

Wouldn't it be easier to fund the CDC to build viruses that attack only certain races....( you get the idea ).

Why has no one hopped the fence up in Alaska and borrowed those antennas for some SERIOUS dxing?

years ago 60 min did a biography on the military and there new control systems one being a antenna that burns ur skin from a mile away, second a loud speaker ( there was one forsale on eBay) that can pierce your ears from a mile away as well....super loud.

now that is a mutha fn BLunt!

haha.

i dont believe in mind control except through pills.
i do believe those antennas can change the weather. but why WEATHER WARFARE? as far as Russia goes there soo poor all they do is use junk ass hand me down missiles,tank,antennas the list goes on and on.

Wouldn't it be easier to fund the CDC to build viruses that attack only certain races....( you get the idea ).

Why has no one hopped the fence up in Alaska and borrowed those antennas for some SERIOUS dxing?

years ago 60 min did a biography on the military and there new control systems one being a antenna that burns ur skin from a mile away, second a loud speaker ( there was one forsale on eBay) that can pierce your ears from a mile away as well....super loud

Try hopping that fence and see what happens. Especially if the transmitters are on. :LOL:

As for the other weapons you mentioned the audio weapon emits an extremely loud and annoying sound but it is not effective at a mile.It can communicate spoken commands at that distance but not incapacitate.Similar devices are used to communicate from ship-ship or ship-terminal.

Long Range Acoustic Device - LRAD

The other area denial weapon is basically a microwave transmitter that causes heating of the skin and feels like you are on fire.

Non Lethal Directed Energy Weapons

Try hopping that fence and see what happens. Especially if the transmitters are on. :LOL:

As for the other weapons you mentioned the audio weapon emits an extremely loud and annoying sound but it is not effective at a mile.It can communicate spoken commands at that distance but not incapacitate.Similar devices are used to communicate from ship-ship or ship-terminal.

Long Range Acoustic Device - LRAD

The other area denial weapon is basically a microwave transmitter that causes heating of the skin and feels like you are on fire.

clapping.gif
clapping.gif
clapping.gif
clapping.gif
clapping.gif
clapping.gif

tho i have seen this in person this is awesome!
http://www.consumerenergyreport.com...rful-laser-has-the-energy-of-a-hydrogen-bomb/

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.