• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

west coast rolling hard!

Hello 123M,
DX was rolling into Nevada from mid west hard,great to see condx open up.BTW thanks for QSO on echolink,your now in my log.
73,Stu

123michigan,
Do you ever talk with N.B. 696 in San Diego?
If you do, please tell him that CDX 178 here in N.Washington saids hello.

Thanks,
DXman

4040 was blowing this way strong! I tried to make contact with him but every time he would come back the mexicans with their wide open echo would be keying over him.

Viva La Raza CB Radio !!!! (-: Nice to hear skip back around off and on for the last week or so , Got some Florida swap land on Tuesday but haven't heard or talked to any since then. Just run 28 AM out my way .....even though I always seem to do better on 26 AM . You guys that here northern Cal ....I very seldom ever here in So.Cal .....but that's OK with me .....no friendly skip lost there for me. I have much respect for the old timers out there in DX land ....they just have a totally old school cb class to there radio operations. Always my pleasure for sure. Switch Kit

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.