• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

West Malaysia yesterday.

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
Good opening yesterday afternoon, finally worked 113 div. (9M2), been listening for a long time for that area.

Lots of others in there also. Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, etc.

Conditions are really getting better!!

Now, where is that 102 div (9K)? I heard him yesterday, but he went QRT right when I heard him!

Last edited:

Good shot Larry. I saw your spot yesterday evening. I signed up to "dxcluster.crxcluster.com". We talked earlier about the cluster.dx site but it is still locked up. So screw them, we'll get our information from someone else!

Congrats again, Larry.

The guru of DX; and the slayer of coyotes!
(y):D:laugh:

I tried to get into the Pacific rim yesterday, but scored nothing. Patience wins; so I will be persistent. I can do that.

Today it appears that the 10m band won over the free band. I did make several contacts on the free band; but I made fewer - but better - contacts on 10m. Got Luxemburg, Croatia, Switzerland, and Russia/Moscow today. Didn't get as many as Andy did/does on the free band; but I cannot complain either.

Larry was right when he told me that a beam will make all of the difference.
It does . . .

Cupertino CA to Moscow

Attachments

• San Jose to Moscow.jpg
    San Jose to Moscow.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.