• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

what are your favorite echo microphones base or handheld

i heard some peoples say they liked the Galaxy base mic, but i never heard one. I heard you can't get them no more or they are expensive now if you do find them.

I'd like to pair one with the DX2547 some day.

Depends on what your looking for here ? You want to be able to make a bunch noise ? Extreme comes to mind EC- 2029 = around 75.00 bucks will give you all the special effects one could dream of ,for 50.00 you could get the EC-2018 Turbo which will do just about the same ....both these mic's remind me of the Magnum TRB-1 Turbo echo board = about 25 to 35.00 depending on where you get them. ( I personally perfer the echo boards over the mic's) but like I said before , do you want to make a bunch of noise ? or are you just looking for a decent tint of echo/reverb to spice up your audio a bit ? There's also what is called a DM-452 ,I have seen this mic go under names like ,Aries/Galaxy/Workman/ and others. Goes for around 15 to 30.00 dollars depending on where you get it. IM personally very impressed with these inexspendsive power echo mic's , they have adjustments in the mic for audio and reverb with a slider in the front of the mic for echo ,they can adjust well to different radios and tunings. for the money you really can't go wrong on these mic's. There not big time noise makers like the other mic's mentioned but they will hold there own and give a nice touch of echo/reverb in ones audio that will sound very nice when set right.(but that goes for all the mic's I have mentioned) The Galaxy desktop echo mic is basically the same as the old Sadelta Echo master plus (same mic's as far as IM concerned) They are very good mic's !! I often think they sound better then D-104 lolly pops when set right (maybe even louder) usually on a tuned radio you only need less then 1 and 1 on the Volume and echo sliders on the mic. Echomax 2000 ? Hmmmm good mic's when they work )-: a very exspendsive mic from the get go , but a mic that has had a lot of problems over the years , maybe that's why they quit making them ? I really don't know. But a very good mic all the same when they are working properly. (glad I never paid the money for one) good to here 194's works well for him.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.