• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What happened to FGBEST?

Where you been B-111 ? They went belly up at the end of November , through in the towel after 14 years of buisness . They all went on to bigger and better things. Happy Holidays

here Frank hit the lotto for 6 mill and Justin made vice president over at JPL in Pasadena So. Cal . :D

We all know where FGBest went, a better question is where did the missing thread go?

On second thought, maybe Frank and Justin got job offers in North Carolina. :?

paws264 said:
We all know where FGBest went, a better question is where did the missing thread go?

I cleaned up the topic, it is still here up above as a locked topic.

Happy_Hamer said:
paws264 said:

I cleaned up the topic, it is still here up above as a locked topic.

If you still have the "un-cleaned" version, would you please put it in the Humor and jokes section? :)

What is that? A smock?

What thread? Where? Unclean?
What is that?? Like the muslim left hand?

Me no see!

Thanks, I don't know how I missed it. To bad I thought that it was a good shop. Really hard to find reliable tech's now. Justin was my guy, and Frank did quality coax work for me, rig terminal ends.

They get busted?

dxChat
Help Users